The Rise®/Nofirno® System is a permanently elastic sealing system for pipes and/or cables inside a penetration, providing additional proven fire safety. Shipbuilding certificates vouch for the system's fire safety; all you need is the approval of the competent authority. Please contact us should you have any questions.
The system is extremely flexible, and its small number of system components optimises logistical processes.
- UV- and ozone-proof
- Highly resistant to environmental influences
- Flexible use
- Also compatible with diagonally penetrating pipes or cables
- Absorbs mechanical stress and vibration
- Leak tightness
- Fire safety possible following approval
- Also suitable for coolant and heating lines
- Easy installation
- Efficient warehousing
- No corrosion because it contains no metal particles
- High oxygen index, low smoke gas index
- Service life > 50 years
For spacing pipes and cables inside the penetration. In the event of a fire, the Rise material will macerate and seal the cavities created by fire.
For filling the remaining penetration. Ensure mechanical stability within the penetration.
For leak tightness use cases. For spacing pipes and for filling the remaining penetration. Ensure mechanical stability within the penetration.
Nofirno® sealant provides an additional gas- and watertight seal for the penetration and will macerate in the event of a fire. The sealant is applied on both sides of the penetration at a thickness of 20mm each. If your use case has a low pressure load without fire safety you only need a one-sided seal.