Slipsil® Plug-System / Dynatite® Plug System
The Slipsil® Plug System is a heavy-duty moulded part for pipe penetrations, providing additional proven fire safety. Shipbuilding certificates vouch for the system's fire safety; all you need is the approval of the competent authority. Please contact us should you have any questions.
Dynatite® Plugs can be used for one-sided installation.
- Handy moulded part for defined use cases
- Leak tightness
- Fire safety possible following approval
- UV- and ozone-proof
- Highly resistant to environmental influences
- Takes only minutes to install
- Continuous service temperature of -50°C to +180°C
- Absorbs mechanical stress and vibration
- Easy installation
- Service life > 50 years
It consists of two half shells applied around the pipe and inserted evenly from both sides into the penetration.
It consists of two half shells without a flanged collar, applied around the pipe and inserted deeply and evenly from both sides into the penetration.
To facilitate the installation process, the plugs glide more smoothly using Lubricant®.