Rise EMC System for Cables
The Rise® EMC system protects from electromagnetic influences and is a permanently elastic sealing for cable penetrations. It also offers fire safety as well as gas- (1 bar) and watertightness (up to 2.5 bar). The system is extremely flexible, and its small number of system components optimises logistical processes.
The certificate-compliant system setup is mandatory. Please contact us should you have any questions.
- Protects sensitive electronics from electromagnetic influences
- Requires only minor modifications to the standard system
- Fire safety and leak tightness
- Comes with certificates
- UV-, ozone-, and saltwater-proof
- Enables cost-efficient subsequent cable routing
- Flexible use
- Also compatible with bent penetrating cables
- Easy installation
- Efficient warehousing
- No corrosion because it contains no metal particles
- High oxygen index, low smoke gas index
- Service life > 50 years
For spacing cables and filling the remaining penetration. In the event of a fire, the Rise material will macerate and seal the cavities created by fire. Ensure mechanical stability within the penetration.
Fiwa® sealant provides an additional gas- and watertight seal for the penetration and will macerate in the event of a fire. The sealant is applied on both sides of the penetration at a thickness of 20mm each.
Conducton® is a flexible conductive rubber inserted on one or both sides between FIWA® sealant and Rise® Sleeves.