Slipsil® Plug EMC System for Non-Flammable Pipes
The Slipsil® Plug EMC system protects from electromagnetic influences and is a heavy-duty moulded part for fire-safe, gas- and watertight pipe penetrations. It also offers fire safety as well as gas- and watertightness. The system has been designed for single or multi-pipe transits of the same diameter.
The certificate-compliant system setup is mandatory. Please contact us should you have any questions.
- Protects sensitive electronics from electromagnetic influences
- Requires only minor modifications to the standard system
- Fire safety and leak tightness
- UV-, ozone-, and saltwater-proof
- Flexible use
- Easy installation
- Efficient warehousing
- No corrosion because it contains no metal particles
- Absorbs mechanical stress and vibration
- High oxygen index, low smoke gas index
- Service life > 50 years
It consists of two half shells applied around the pipe and inserted evenly from both sides into the penetration.
Conducton® is a flexible conductive rubber inserted between the Slipsil® plugs.