Slipsil® Plug System/ Dynatite® Plug System
The Slipsil® Plug system is a heavy-duty moulded part for fire-safe, gas- and watertight penetrations of non-flammable pipes. Designed for non-flammable single or multi-pipe transits with the same diameter. Dynatite® Plugs can be used for one-sided installation.
The certificate-compliant system setup is mandatory. Please contact us should you have any questions.
- Handy moulded part for defined use cases
- Fire safety and leak tightness
- UV-, ozone-, and saltwater-proof
- Takes only minutes to install
- Continuous service temperature of -50°C to +180°C
- Also suitable for coolant and steam lines
- Absorbs mechanical stress and vibration
- Easy installation
- Service life > 50 years
It consists of two half shells applied around the pipe and inserted evenly from both sides into the penetration.
It consists of two half shells without a flanged collar, applied around the pipe and inserted deeply and evenly from both sides into the penetration.
To facilitate the installation process, the plugs glide more smoothly using Lubricant®.